In this edition of the Guardian’s Quarterly Newsletter:
- The latest on the Youth Training Centre Visitor Program and the trial of the Child and Young Person’s Visitor Scheme for residential care
- What young people in residential care know about their rights and how they believe they could be safeguarded
- The importance of monitoring bodies to a healthy democracy
- 70 years old this year and the UN Declaration of Human Rights has direct relevance to our work today
- How listening to young people is at the heart of this country NGO’s practice.
Plus what the Office has been up to over the last few months.
Download the February 2018 Newsletter.